Thursday, February 15, 2007

Can you believe it?!

I saw today on the news that there's this guy who believes he is God. More specifically, he says he;s the anti-Christ but with out the evil aspect. What?!

Jose Luis de Jesus Miranda back in September came out and said he was Jesus Christ...now he's changed his story to the Antichrist. His explanation is that I'm the anti because I've come after Jesus of Nazarene. This majorly charismatic leader in Doral has even convinced members of his church to tattoo "666" on their bodies, marking them!!!

I don't understand how someone can miss the fact that Jesus and the Antichrist are two different people. Revelation explains it all there have been thousands of individuals and organizations who have studied the Bible and no one has come to the same conclusion this man has. And when it all boils down...Jose Luis is just another cult/sect leader who is trying to get fame and fortune (note all the cars and multipul Rolexes and his other belongings). He's even placed his "mark" upon these people. I wonder what they'll think in a few years when he's made some major mis-steps. Plus the Jesus we know in the Bible wanted to reach out to the poor and told countless peoples to keep the miracles quite. Jesus didn't want to be famous he came to save souls...unlike this guy who claims he's both Jesus and the Antichrist in one body...while flails himself in front of the cameras and riches...surrounded by body guards. Would the Jesus we know need body guards?

Sorry this just made me really upset...angry...the whole spectrum you know. I could go on forever, but I'll stop here for now. I pray that he and the people around would see the truth before it's too late.

http://www.religionnewsblog.com/15901/the-man-who-claims-to-be-jesus
http://www.religionnewsblog.com/17479/jose-luis-de-jesus-miranda-3

No comments: