Thursday, April 29, 2010

Has it really been alomost two years?

I'm not sure who really follows this blog still.  It has been almost two years.  Sorry Abby, I will try and do better....let's see how long it takes her to figure out that I FINALLY updated....

Well let's see what is new in my life these day?

My brother, Josh and his wife, Amy just welcomed their second little girl into the world yesterday morning.  Mykaela Grace. I am so happy to be an aunt x 3 now.  My three lovely nieces and I (along with the rest of my family) will reunited in Oregon this coming August.  When we were little we would take family vacations to the Oregon Coast (Rock away and Cannon Beach areas).  So now that our familiy is growing and the three of us siblings have not been in the same room much less the same state since Josh got married.  Crazy.  So we are all going to the Oregion Coast for a week in August and I am so excited!!!  Can you tell?  Playing in the sun and sand...the Octapus Tree....Tilamock cheese curds and ice cream....great conversation and awesome people.  God has graced me with an amazing familiy.  I am so blessed.

The other item in my future that is rather exciting is my upcoming home purchase.  God has given me the "go" and I am being obedient.  So I am ironing out all the expenses to see exactly what I can afford since I already know what I want.  A 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom single level house with a huge kitchen and entertaining area and a decent sized backyard for play and a garden.  There that is the overview....now I have to find it. I would greatly appreciate the prayers while I go through the process.  I know many of you have been there and done that so feel free to give suggestions and advice, and I'll keep you updated on the process.  Nonetheless, I am stoked about finally having my own space to decorate and have my way with. 

Love you all!

1 comment:

AbbyR said...

It only took me one day!! hahaha

You have got my prayers on the house! And enjoy that wonderful vacation. :o)