Saturday, May 17, 2008

Beach 2 Bay - "Holy Hotties take 7th in overall womens division"

Oh yeah, the Hotties kicked B2B bums with an unexpected 7th place in the women's division. It was crazy. Most of the team had left already because we were just running for the fun of it not really for the competition. So when I heard "7th place goes to Holy Hotties!" I was shocked at first then had to run and find some teammates to accept our medals. Aren't they snazzy!

The gals (minus one, Mayra - left to right):

Alamar, Hannah, Me, Ada, Megan

"I don't stink...do I?" - just so you know, I was smellin' good with my Secret weapon

Jenna and I. She was part of the support team. Next year we must make them shirts also.Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bahahaha. you guys are so funny, that is why i love you.
-Sam