Tuesday, May 15, 2007

What is it?


Alrighty then. This is the latest version of "Guess the object!"

Look closely...

Very closely...

What are those flaky things....

What would be small enough to hold with a finger and a thumb?

So here's the story. It's 330pm and I'm tired. Had a productive day but the energy is waning. So I decided I need something peppy. "Hey, I haven't had coffee in a long time...lets brew some!" No, that is not coffee...the good stuff doesn't last that long in my apartment. But you are getting close. After making the caffeine decision I said, "Hey, lets add some flavor also". Now I usually add red hot pepper flakes to the grounds (very yummy kick!!!). Again, no. Those are not rotting pepper flakes...you are getting colder now. So when I opened the cupboard to get the beans out I saw a jar of Market Spice Tea (powerful cinnamon and spice tea from the Northwest). I placed the new bag into the jar last week and placed a coffee scoop into the jar as well. Still don't know what that object is? Well, Market Spice tea is very powerful as I said earlier. I had no idea how powerful!!! After the tea and the scoop mingled for a week the acidic stuff in the tea started to eat away the plastic!!!! I was stunned and speechless for about 30 seconds. Then I began to laugh. Then I began to think...if I eat this stuff straight my body would hate me...and leave most likely. Good thing we dilute the leaves and not consume them. Or is it?

Holy cow!!! But it's sooooooo goood! Only in moderation from now on I guess.

Poor Spoon.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

AbbyR said...

Looks like you need some more tea... maybe a midnight trip to Super HEB will do the trick... or you can just come and check out my "stash". ;-)

Becky said...

Geeze girl you are up late. I hope you got some good study time and also sleep time.

Also, nice to hear that your stash is growing. I think we all need a stash!